[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning:

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:30:02 -0800 (PST)

I have two scanners,both Epsons. On the one I lay the
book as you describe, with the back cover on the left
side of the scanner and the front cover to the right.
But for some reason, the second one, that my husband
bought on sale, copies in reverse, so I have to turn
the book upside down to scan. Then the fron cover is
on the left and the back is on the right. That way the
pages come out as they're supposed to.

G.Cindy
-
>   When you scan a book, what way do you lay the book
> on the scanner? Do you lay the page of the book on
> the scanner with the back cover of the book facing
> left and the front cover of the book facing right?

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/