[bksvol-discuss] Re: rtf problems

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 18:44:51 -0800 (PST)

Noel,

I don't have Kurzweill, but the same thing happened to
me with the last book I uploaded. I was trying to
upload from Netscape, and I kept getting the same
message -- that it wasn't an rtf file, when it was and
it had always been. Finally I switched to Internet
Explorer and had no problem uploading it. You might
try that -- but if you're trying in IE and it isn't
working, maybe switch to Netscape or Foxfire or
something.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com