[bksvol-discuss] Re: rescanning fair books

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 16:37:33 -0700

The reason I'm still dubious about this is that when I asked Rui, he said to put BSO in front of the title when on the upload list which will alert Gustavo that it is a replacement. If that were true, it seems to me that would be considered a validated book. If on the other hand we let Gustavo know that we were doing a replacement scan so he could put the book on the download page, that too would end up as a validation. I am going by Rui's repost for this information. But I too recently validated one of Shelley's books and it was marked BSO. I apologize for being so slow in understanding the proper procedure here but I am interested in cleaning up some of these poor scans on the fair lits.