[bksvol-discuss] released book

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

I released Copyediting and Proofreading for dummies. I explained to Melissa
(whichever one it   is) and to Carrie that I can't get the pagination of the
pages before page one to come out right (unless I can simply write unnumbered
page), which they are in one print copy I'm working from, and the print book
has to be returned to the library every 3 weeks. I can't believe so many people
put holds on it, but I can never renew it because there's a hold. If someone
else can do the first pages, or if I can mark them unnumbered and start with
the text on page on, I'll request the book again and try again. I haven't
gotten to the main text (in all these weeks) on and off) so I don't know what
problems if any there may be with the rest of the book.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: