[bksvol-discuss] Question in a bilingual children's book

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 18:57:27 -0500

Hello volunteers!

Looking for a little guidance. I am doing a short children's book (what's under
the bed?) that is bilingual. It will have a single sentence in English
immediately followed by a single sentence exactly the same in Spanish. My gut
instinct is to put a single asterisk in between the two lines on a line of its
own, but I wonder if that will be annoying to blind readers. It would be
helpful to sighted readers to separate two so that a struggling reader knows
there is a change coming.

Thoughts and guidance are greatly appreciated!
Valerie To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to