[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading recommendations was copyright question

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 06:52:40 -0500

Hey Scott and Cindy,
    I'll have to check into them. I do like mysteries generally. Fantasy, is
a bit harder to get me into it unless you say Harry Potter *grin*. But have
added these to my list to check out.

    As for books really making you want to visit a place....you know the
author has done there job when that happens.

Thanks,
Jake