[bksvol-discuss] Re: reading recommendations was copyright question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:26:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, Jake.

Not Scott, but you did post publicly (grin).

Do you like intelligent mysteries? Have you read Caleb
Carr's The Alienist  or Angel of Darkness? Both are in
the collection. So is Killing Time, a sci fi mystery
which I didn't care for as much, though you might like
it. I thought it was labored, but the other two were
wonderful! He has a recent one out, The Italian
Secretary, (I think) but it's not yet in the
collection.  If anyone wants to scan it I'd been happy
to validate it,  but if someone else wants to, that's
fine, too.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs