[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions with a book

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 19:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kelly,

Certainly, please email me and let me know what's missing.  The book is in the
Bookshare office right now, and I'll be in the office on Thursday, so I can
check your questions then.

Thanks for validating it!  Carrie (ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx)

Kelly Carlson <kccat@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I'm now on this list as well.  :)  I just downloaded my first book for
validation.
umm....
Carrie, I downloaded one of your books you summited "Peace Breaks Out" and I'm
having a little trubble with it.  "Breaks" is concistantly missing from the
title and there's a few other small things.  Can I email you so I can figture
out what to do with them?
Kelly Carlson

http://mail.yahoo.com