[bksvol-discuss] question re pictures

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 22:00:55 -0800 (PST)

I have new computer --still a Mac but an OSX--and am
still using my Epson 1660 ro scan, but I have  newer
ABBY, I guess. It doesn't do some things the other one
did, i.e., I can't seem to scan and recognize more
than one page at a time, but it is retaining pictures
that are on the page. I'm assuming that is have to
delete them because they won't  show up when I submit
the book? Or am I wrong? (Wouldn't it be wonderful it
the pictures in a book would be retained along with
the text!!) It may be because the pictures are not iin
color but are  line drawings.

Shall I leave them in or delete them?