[bksvol-discuss] printer guy

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:40:45 -0400

Dear Volunteers,

To the guy who needs a printer, I'm sorry but I've accidentally deleted your message containing your e mail address and asking for further details. The printer is a Compaq ij 300. It is light weight, worked with both my very old and very new Dell computers and Windows 98 and x P. It prints in black and white or in color, and has a plastic panel which stands from the top of the back edge for loading paper. The paper comes out at the bottom. It only had 4 buttons and was blessedly easy to use. And, it's free.

Always With Love,

Lissi