[bksvol-discuss] Re: plan to scan

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:46:36 -0500

Jill,

Bookshare runs their tool that does the spell checking for the rating as
part of the Accept process.  It happens just before it displays the
information.  It's easy to tell when you accidentally give it the wrong
version of the file and have to back up to the previous page then upload the
correct one.

Gerald