[bksvol-discuss] Re: paragraph recognition

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:39:02 -0500

One of the best searches you can do to help fix this problem is search for quote mark space quote mark. I'd do this by hand because context is a big issue here. Otherwise, I haven't found much need for paragraph checking--i.e.: every time I have checked, it's turned into a big time waster.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Quinn" <quinns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>