[bksvol-discuss] Re: page numbers etc.

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 10:41:34 -0500 (EST)

Ken,
I can name 2 books I recently validated where I thought I did the page
numbers correctly.  I would very much like to know if I got it right or
not.  They don't have 500 pages, though.
They are "The Inimitable Jeeves" and "The Catcher from Double A".

It is hard to know if one is doing a job right when one never gets any
feedback of any kind.
Tracy