[bksvol-discuss] Re: no additions or deletions to the books-being-scanned list since Aug. 8

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:23:40 -0500

Actually, I was really naughty and bought an 8 book children's series on sale,
Always Trouble Somewhere Series by Wanda Brunstetter.

I am also going to be completing the Lauraine Snelling High Hurdles series.
Bookshare does not have 1, 3, or 8 and at the time I got mine, they were not on
any lists.

Olympic Dreams (High Hurdles #1) (Book 1)
Setting the Pace (High Hurdles #3) (Book 3)
Letting Go (High Hurdles #8)

It will be sooner than later before I get to them, and if Jamie can scan, I
will proof.  If she cannot get them, I will scan and Doug will probably proof,
although I could farm out a few of them.

Valerie