[bksvol-discuss] Re: newspapers

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:06:40 -0500

I know several Alisons, several Jennifers, and a lot of Kelly's both male
and female.  I also know, a bunch of aAmandas, and a lot of Becky's.  But I
am the only Shelley.  Not short for anything... smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com