[bksvol-discuss] Re: newspapers

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:43:20 -0800 (PST)

Sue, I was delighted to see your proper use of "whom"
in your post. People so often are careless aboutg
using proper grammar(I try but I think sometimes I
goof, too, since I don't re-read what I write). I
think most of us here are pretty careful, and of
course this is informal, but still . . . I've been
happy to notice that news anchors are being more
careful and using the singular form of the verb with
"none" instead of the plural.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com