[bksvol-discuss] Re: much better than fair -- A new feature suggestion

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:24:25 -0600

Dave,
Short synopsis is already mandatory. If you try to submit something without
filling that field in, your submission gets bounced back. Of course, the system
has no way of knowing if what you fill in really says anything.
Speaking of the short synopsis field, I'd sure like to see a method for an
alert of some kind when the max length has been reached. I've been frustrated
on numerous occasions by the system telling me my short
synopsis wasn't short enough. And then I don't even know how much I have to cut
out. Have that happen a few times, and you can sympathize with the folks who
get disgusted and don't say much in their short
synopses.
mary