[bksvol-discuss] Re: missing pages

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 15:01:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Elizabeth. And from recent posts, margins
don't, either--so I guess all I need to kow is how
people want paragraphs done.

I sued the above knowledge when I worked on
Archaeology of the Lands of the Bible. I stopped
worrying about having margins the same on every page,
or whether pages were justified or not, and or where
the page number was in relation to the margin. Indeed,
I'm not worrying about that stuff in the book I'm
doing now, so some pages are justified and some are
flush left. It certainly makes validating much easier.
smile.

I know you worked quite some time on Archaeology. I
think you mentioned that the only thing you didn't
check was the spelling of the names. I didn't check
carefully but i did spot check and they seemed
correct. What has amazed me in my validating is tht,
no matter the book or how strange the names, they are
usually spelled correctly, even though other words are
mis-spelled scannos.

I returned Peaceful Minds, but I can re-request it if
you need more charts or diagrams or whatever from it.
Get Hired is due on the 21st; I cana't remember if
it's renewable or not, i.e., in L.A. one can renew 3
times, whereas in San diego one can renew only twice.
smile.

Cindy