[bksvol-discuss] Re: message boards/forums

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:43:49 -0600

Surprise!  Look for your name in a google search and I'll bet you will
find some of the messages you posted to this list.  Most E-mail lists
have archives on the web.  the good thing is that E-mail addresses are
not shown if they aren't actually typed by you in your message body.
That is why I don't write my address in my messages, so if someone needs
or wants it they have to dig through the message headers.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity