[bksvol-discuss] Re: journey man

  • From: "Jake" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:25:44 -0600

Mike,
    I've not got K1000 and am certainly no expert, but it seems that I
remember reading that K1000 keeps extra formatting, like layout information
that not every program does. I believe Shelley mentioned taking a K1000 RTF,
opening in word, making a space, deleting it and saving it to get the RTF
files smaller so that large RTFs could be opened on the Braille Note.

HTH,
Jake