[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for....

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 13:59:56 -0800 (PST)

Good, Robin. That's what I do. smile. I download them
and keep renewing them until I get to them, because I
seriously doubt that if they're rejected anyone will
re-scan them--although Gary did re-scan several once
and might be willing to again. If you do reject the
books, post on the list what and why so someone who's
willing can re-scan them.

Cindy