[bksvol-discuss] Re: hello

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:01:38 -0700

Hi Anne, and welcome to the list. We're always thrilled to have a new volunteer! Feel free to write the list if you have any questions, or you can write me at allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Allison

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:57 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: hello

A very hearty welcome, Anne. Everybody here is very
helpful, and we are very happy to have another
validator, as you can tell from all the books on the
download list. smile

G.Cindy

--- Anne Ng <annekyng@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all, I'm Anne. I just signed up to volunteer
at bookshare and I'm sure
I'll be shooting you all with lots of questions
whenever I start to work on
validating my books.
Cheers

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The Bookshare Collection)is available at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/