[bksvol-discuss] Re: hangman

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:21:24 -0500

Hi Cindy,

No unfortunately I won't be going, especially as they do sound like they have a good time every year.
As for making people wish I were elsewhere, I can do that easily enough with my wife when we go places. She would sooner slip in under the radar, whereas I've never cared one way or the other.

Dave

At 01:28 PM 12/17/2004, you wrote:
Yes, that would certainly stump me.  I think you
belong up there with Guido and Pratik for winning
prizes for devilty. (grin) Are you going to the CSUN
conference? They have a gay old time at restaurants
and causing waiters and waitresses to wish they wre
elsewhere, or sothere).

Cindy