[bksvol-discuss] Re: hangman

  • From: <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 00:33:24 GMT

I always had a killer word for hangman when it was a 5 letter word.  It was
xylem, and I don't ever recall anyone ever getting it.

I can see why xylem would fool people.  I used to play it on the Franklin
dictionary.  I loved playing against people and sometimes, when I was really
board, against the computer.  I was above good but not excellent, if that makes
any kine of sense.

must remember, the next time I play Hangman or the
other game the name of which I can't remember, to say
we can't use scientific or foreign words (smile).

Why don't you stun them with your knowledge, Cindy.  You know, do a bit of
research? wicked grin, they'll never know what hit them unless they're all
scientists, in which case, well...  You could outlaw them.

Gisela