[bksvol-discuss] Re: got it

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:23:45 -0500

Hello, Kelly!  Since I believe you said at some point that you are new to
validating, I just wanted to let you know that you can go to the Step 2 page
and renew any book, so that you don't have to download it again.  I usually
try to remember to do that a day or two before my edit session will expire.
Of course, my memory works better with that at some times than it does at
others, but still, I thought it might be helpful info for you.  Thanks for
working so hard on that book! <Smile>

Jana