[bksvol-discuss] Re: feline FRIENDS A cat loverâ??s treasury

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:05:26 -0800 (PST)

Gail,

The title actually is "Just Feline Friends.."
according to Amazon. But the "Just" is in smaller and
lighter print.

Also, I can't "get inside the book" on Amazon to see
the copyright page, and none of my libraries has the
book but I checked the LC catalog, and according to
that, the publisher holds the copyright. Here's the
info:

Minocqua, Wis. : Willow Creek Press, c2004.

BUT The copyright office gives the author, Bonnie
Louise Kuchler as the copyright claimant and says the
book is catalogued based on the application only,
whatever that means.

If you can ask the submitter to send me a copy of the
copyright page that wouldn't scan well--it may be in
light or very small print--even as a jpeg or other
attachment, maybe I can figure it out or copy it.

G.Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx

--- gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi I am a new validater.  This is my first book.
>
> First, I have found several passages that read:
>
> `The Cat would eat fish, but
> would not wet her feet.'
>
> I am curious why it has
> ` at the beginning and
> ' in the end.
> Also, the individual who submitted the book said she
> couldn't get the
> copyright page to scan.  Is it possible for someone
> to help with that:
>
> Gail
>
> --
> Email services provided by the System Access Mobile
> Network.  Visit
> www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility
> anywhere.

at