[bksvol-discuss] Re: email

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:43:53 -0400

Hi, Kelly. Many of us feel pretty strongly about certain things, and sometimes,
I know it can sound like we are harping at people, but I think I can safely say
we don't mean to come across that way. We just want the best for the Bookshare
collection, and when someone is looking for a book, we want to make sure, if
they should have it, that they can find it, but I don't blame you for doing
what you did. We learn by experience, and if you felt it was adult
content...well, my attitude is, if they didn't want validators to make that
decision, or at least to have some kind of say in it, we wouldn't have that
option. That doesn't mean we shouldn't think about the collection as a whole
and Bookshare standards. We should, but don't take it too personally if people
on here don't agree with you. That's just the nature of the list sometimes, but
that doesn't mean any of us think harshly of you. Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx