[bksvol-discuss] Re: email

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 17:23:42 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Kelly C., don't worry. These people are pretty
mild, even when "harping." There was one, who may
still be lurking, who didn't mean to offend but was
pretty  rough in the tone in which he wrote, and he
was roundly attacked in return, poor guy. He left.

But people here mean well, and their comments  are
usually more generally meant than intended  to be an
attack on  any one individual, and, as you've noted,
others come to one's defense. Take heart and not
offense (smile).

Cindy

--.  And I'll be careful about what I say in

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs