[bksvol-discuss] Re: e-books

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:28:05 -0500

I don't think that's possible since the modern books which have ebook editions
are all of the secure variety.  You could use the ebook software and have a
braille display attached to the computer.  Palm or Ereader books should be
accessible in that way.  They're from
www.ereader.com
and
www.fictionwise.com
used to have them.  Fictionwise has also come out with their own format and it
has gotten some favorable comments.
Hope this helps.