[bksvol-discuss] Re: children's books added to the collection

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 13:26:16 -0500

Yes, I got the notice, since I scanned VERONICA THE SHOW-OFF. Two other
children's books have also been added, RETURN TO FOREVERWARE by Michael
Ford, an Erie Indiana book, and FOURTH GRADE RATS by Jerry Spinelli. I
scanned those, too. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.