[bksvol-discuss] Re: children's books added to the collection

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 03:49:53 -0500

Julian's Cat has been added.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cindy
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:40 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] children's books added to the collection

  Hi all,

  Gustavo has been hard at work. Two chiildren's books
  have been added to the collection--Shawneen and the
  Gander, an Irish tale, and Veronica, the Show-off,
  about a girl I figure is about 8. Thanks to Lissi for
  donating the books and validating them.

  Hopefully Gustavo will get further down the list and
  Brain, by Robin Cook, and The Last Express, to replace
  the poor one in the collection, will soon be  added.
  I'll keep checking and will let you know. Since I only
  validated and didn't submit, I won't get the notice.