[bksvol-discuss] books-being-scanned list

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 14:26:27 -0700 (PDT)

There were over 73 thousand five hundred plus books added to the collection
troday(I assume by publishers).
John,  How do you have the patience to continue doing your list? I've been
checking the "new books" on the site to be able to delete from the
being-scanned list, but it's too time-consuming, and I don't have the
patience.  As it is, I don't do as much proofing a I'd like.
I'm going to rely on volunteers  to let me know when books they've scanned or
proofed have been added to the collection, and then I'll delete them from the
being-scanned list.

Thanks, Jamie,Kim, and others who have been doing so.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: