[bksvol-discuss] Re: books searching and cookbooks

  • From: "Lisa Leonardi" <lml5280@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:41:05 -0600

I'm sorry, I may have read your e-mail wrong... but did you say that the
remote listings aren't free with a bookshare subscription?  From what I've
noticed, as long as you ahve a bookshare user name and password, you can
access the bookshare books through NLS by logging into bookshare when the
link takes you there.