[bksvol-discuss] Re: books on famous speechs

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:41:03 -0800 (PST)

Mathe
I have emailed you off list and I forgot to put a subject on the email but its
from me.
Anastasia

maithe007 <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hi Anastasia,

 That is the problem...I don't know who I am going  to use yet.  I need it to
be a person whose speech created some sort of  social change or influence.  I
am trying to write the paper on someone that  is not normally written
about...someone a bit obscure.  You are very sweet  to offer your help...thank
you.  I have gotten great tips and I will be  doing some research.  Your offer
of help was very nice.

 Hugs,

 Maithe