[bksvol-discuss] Re: books for children rated "good"

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately it's not available from any of my
libraries,or I'd describe the pictures and send them
to claire for insertion. If I come across it in a
used-book store I'll get it. I'm also looking for a
nice copy of Alphabestiary which is no longer in
print, apparently. I may just have to join Amazon.

G.Cindy

--- siss52 <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah, I love this one!!!  How the mighty has
> fallen!!!!!!!!  <lol>
>
> Sue S.

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/