[bksvol-discuss] book requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:20:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Jane,

Have a wonderful trip. Are you doing something to keep
your mail from accumulating?

All the notes I had of requests I sent to Marissa for
the Wish List. My own requests were filled by other
kind people (although there are some Bertrice Small
books that are not part of the Skye O'Malley saga that
people might enjoy and that I would enjoy validating
if no one else did). You might download and print out
the Wish List to take with you. I think Rui also is
keeping a Wish List for people,as well as a list of
books that need replacement.

Where are you going, i.e., where is this wonderful
store. I know there is a marvelous one, Acres of
Books, in Long Beach, CA, but that doesn't seem to me
a place people go to on trips. (smile -- no offense if
there are any Long Beach residents here).

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com