[bksvol-discuss] Re: area 51 books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:15:09 -0800 (PST)

The person who submitted the Area 51 books asked me to post this reply:

Greetings,
I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying the AREA 51 books.

Expect to see Nosferatu uploaded later today.  I'll probably be starting on
Legend Tomorrow.

If you're interested, I also have a copy of "The Rock" by Robert Doherty.  It's
not part of the area 51 series, but it's along the same lines.  I'll be getting
to that after "Legend" (it seems to average 2-4 weeks).

Cheers and Happy reading.

Carrie