[bksvol-discuss] another one submitted for the treasure chest

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:42:47 -0500

Feminism and the End of Traditional Religions by Naomi R. Goldenberg
Goldenberg asserts that Christianity and Judaism are patriarchal religions and
it is impossible for women to achieve equality in these patriarchal religions.
Through her examination of Jung and Freud, as well as modern religions such as
Wicca, Goldenberg  explores women's place in religion.
Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx