[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue, et al

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 23:10:04 -0800 (PST)

I have the impression that Jennifer is a technology
person and hired to something on that end, and that
the new, still-to-be filled position is the one that
will help approve books and keep Marissa's List--maybe
we'll have to change the name--updated. I wish I were
single and young and could apply for the job and move
to Palo Alto. smile

Hopefully those questions will be answered at the
Bookshare meeting tomorrow at CSUN at 5:30. Gustavo,
you kept us updated on CSUN news last year. Hopefully
you or Janice or Carrie will report to the rest of us
what transpires at that meeting.

Cindy