[bksvol-discuss] accept or reject Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

  • From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 21:51:45 -0600

Hi list members,
I recently downloaded "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Operation Barracuda" for
validation. It is a great scan with appropriate page breaks and page numbers.
That is except for some of the title pages. At least I think those particular
pages are full of junk characters. Could the scanner of this bookcontact me
with some advice regarding the pages in question? If I don't hear from you
and/or a member of the Bookshare staff in a day or two, I will reluctantly have
to suggest the book be rejected.

Marcus