[bksvol-discuss] Re: a few questions

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:36:58 -0800

Hi Amber,  A few of us have tried it, and found some problems with it.  The
main problem is that it puts extra section breaks, called section breaks
continuous, into the .docfiles,  output and seems slighty slower than abbyy 7,
which and if I  remember Carrie likes also better than version 8. I do like and
use version 7.
  HTH  Tom----- Original Message -----