[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist and Home Page Update

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:19:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Marissa,

I have a list at home of books people have requested
that I haven't had a chance to scan, and since I'm now
going to spend my time fixing Fair books (I'll get to
you by the end of the month to ask for one) and books
from the validation list, I'm not planning to scan
anything unless either no one else can obtain the book
or there are just a few pages needed. I'll check both
the collection and the validation list to be sure they
haven't already been added. Some will fill out series.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail