[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist and Home Page Update

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:41:05 -0500

I think that we should explain that the wish list is now actually being
used, smile, so people will be more inclined to send in wishes.

I used to send them in all the time, but...

When the wish list wouldn't get up dated for months and months and months,
well... it was kind of a lost cause to send in wishes.

Also.

Can we figure out what is going on with the "review" feature.  No one's
reviews appear on the site if they wrote one.  I wrote one a month or so ago
and it still hasn't appeared.

It was for

Angels in the Snow

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx