[bksvol-discuss] Wish List and other books I have scanned and am working on...

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 19:57:25 -0500

Hi all,

Below are five books which I have scanned, but I have yet to clean them up
as much as I'd like to (including removing headers), so I won't put them up
until I have. I go back to college next week, so I'm not sure exactly when
I'll get them done, but I will, and I'm posting here because I don't want
anyone to end up having duplicated scanning that's already been done. Four
of them are off of the Wish List, and one is not. The one which isn't is:

Songs of the Humpback Whale, by Jodi Picoult

The four from the Wish List are:

Unspoken, by Lisa Jackson

A Twist of Fate, by Lisa Jackson

Speak, by Laurie Halse Anderson