[bksvol-discuss] Will place it here too!

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:37:54 -0500

I am getting extremely sick and tired of all the nonsense.  I validated and
uploaded 5 books last w3eekend.  I have now found 3 of them back on the
download list and two have been grabbed by someone else.  No warning, no
statement as to why! If my validation is going to continue like this, I quit,
quit, quit!!! I work hard and only have at night and some weekends to do this
stuff.  The least that Bookshare could do is send me a notice that the book is
not good enough and that I should work on it longer and re-upload.  As you can
tell I am really angry, angry, angry!!! We do not get as validators the same
amount, although we work sometimes harder than the people who scan.  We need
all the money we can make to make the scans better.  Now, before I break my
keyboard in total, total anger, I will depart.  If I am not doing a good job
then I will not be back on this list and I will not be re-joining BKS! I am
currently fixing a fair book so if it will be returned to the list when I am
finished could someone please let me know so I do not, not continue to work
hard on this!!! Thanks.

Regina Alvarado

P.S.:  These books were rated excellent!