[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why scan NLS titles? WAS Re: atonement

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 13:05:16 -0800 (PST)

Why do I scan NLS books. Several reasons. (1) Since I can now read book in
digital format I have totally stopped using casette tapes. So for three years
now I have not read an NLS book on tape. (2) I prefer reading books which I
make into audio mp3 books using Neospeech voices than using web-braille and
synthesized voice on my bookport. I also scan NLS books because I don't have
the Victor ReaderStream and NLS has not come out with their player yet.
Jim -- Michigan