[bksvol-discuss] Re: Vixens

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:53:28 -0800 (PST)

What I now have in my possession is a paperback
edition of Vixens. The last line on p. 365 is "child.
Who knows what he would have been like at your
father's age."

The first line on p. 367 is "Fancy gets on? And is
Siren really expecting a child? I cannot imag-"

To Whoever is validating Vixens: If this matches the
book being validated, I can scan and validate p.366
and send it to you. If the pages are different, and
you send me the last lines of p. 365 and the beginning
lines of p. 367 I csn find the missing text and send
it to you validated.

Cindy
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
socly@xxxxxxxxx