[bksvol-discuss] Vixens

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:18:43 -0800 (PST)

The last couple of posts about this book confused me.
I thought Shelley was talking about scanning the whole
thing. I totally forgot about the earlier
conversations we had here about p. 366 being missing
and that I had requested the book.

The book is ready for me, and I'm going in to the
library tomorrow, so I can scan and send the page
validated -- to you, Allison? Or did you say someone
else had downloaded it? Maybe you can request it to
come back to you, if you've already done a lot of work
on it.

Cindy

P.S. I don't know whether the one awaiting me is
hardbound or paperback, but the paperback one is on
the  shelf in my branch (I just requested the book
when I was out of town last week to be sure I'd have
it when I got back).

http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com