[bksvol-discuss] Re: The big Grab

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:18:09 -0400 (EDT)

Tracy

Well stated.

And another pet peve of mine are validators who seemingly renew and rnew
books.  Either they don't have time to validate in the first place, have
overloaded their proverbial plate, or the book ought to be rejected unless
it is truly something rare.
I recently had one of my submissions, which I believe needed little more
than a rubber stamp,
go through a month or so of being renewed.
If the book truly had something so terribly wrong with it, I would rather
have the validator get in touch with me and see if I could rescan certain
pages, whatever.