[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Right Stuff

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 19:51:40 -0400

Cindy,
I agree. It should be automated, since those guys already have more work than they can handle.
My gofor Amy brought me eight from the list last week and I have two more to do. I am working on ' God's Politics ' and have ' Acts of King Arthur's noble Knights ' to do.
If anyone is doing or has done either of these please let me know and I will switch to the seven mysteries The Bravo Lady brought me Friday.
Jim

At 04:51 PM 8/20/05, you wrote:

-It appears that the Wish List needs to be updated.
There should be some means by which, if a person
checks that he/she is taking a book from that list the
book immediately disappears from the list. Is that
possible?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs